|Place of Origin:||China|
|Sample Price:||Depending on exchange rate fluctuations|
|Delivery Time:||within 6 working days(depends on your quantity)|
1. Heat retention: AAS10 combines good heat retention with maximum transmission of light. They are ideal for saving energy both day and night.
2. Good airflow: the knitting structure of the screen protects AAS10 from dews by allowing sufficient airflow.
3. Long usage life: AAS10 is a highly UV stabilized product with excellent antistatic properties; the screen will stay clean and efficient for many years.
4. Stable performance: the applied UV-stabilizers are resistant to all common chemicals used in greenhouses. The thermal shrinkage is not more than 2.0%, under 70â for 2 hours.
5. Small occupation: the unique knitted structure of AAS10 reduces condensation, allowing them to be bundled to a small size for maximum available light.
6. Application: AAS10 can be used under all types of greenhouse cover. It can be installed as sliding screen or hanging movable screen in combination with polyester lines.
Available types and technical data
3.2m, 4.3m, 5.3m, 6.2m. Other widths are available on demand.
5 years under all types of greenhouse covering (including the covering without anti-UV efficiency).
*AAS10 can be made from flame retardant polymer materials (halogen-free) alone; this is applied in a fire safety perspective installation.